Universal Coin & Bullion by Mike Fuljenz
Every day, anxious investors watch the stock market go up and down. If you’re one of those people and you’re approaching retirement, the fluctuations of the market can be especially frightening. You never know whether or not your portfolio is going to be strong enough to provide the kind of lifestyle you want to live after you retire.
For this reason, among others, Mike Fuljenz of Universal Coin and Bullion recommends diversifying up to 25 percent of your retirement portfolio into gold coins.
The Security of Gold
In the history of the world, few investments have been as safe as gold coins or bars.
Gold investments through Universal Coin can provide a layer of security for your portfolio, because:
- Gold outperforms stocks and bonds almost anytime there is political and economic turmoil. Whenever there is uncertainty, your returns on a gold investment are dozens, if not hundreds, of times higher than stocks or bonds.
- Gold has never had a value of zero. Stocks may bottom out and bonds may become worthless, but gold has an inherent value that prevents a total loss of your investment.
- Gold prices rise with inflation. While the relative value of stocks and bonds drops when inflation increases, the price of gold mirrors inflation to maintain its relative value.
The Universal Coin Experience
Universal Coin is pleased to offer consumers a hassle-free and affordable way to own gold.
- With a cost of only 0.5% above the dealer price, Universal Coin has some of the lowest prices on the market for gold coins.
- Universal Coin maintains substantial reserves of the most popular coins from U.S and Royal Canadian Mints. Our large inventory means you can order the exact coins you want, when you want them.
- Expedited payment processing means we ship your gold to your doorstep faster than most online gold sellers.
- Our expert staff will help you choose the right coins for your investment goals and strategies, including gold and silver bullion from countries all over the world.
Payment for your gold coins is a simple four-step process.
- Speak with an account representative to determine how much gold you wish to purchase and the types of coins you want.
- Set up a payment method. Universal Coin accepts wire transfers, checks, and credit cards for gold purchases. Customers paying with bank wire, cash or check receive a discount of 3.85%.
- Upon receipt of payment, you will be contacted to let you know that your gold shipment is on the way.
- For wire transfers, gold ships 1-2 days after the deposit and verification of your funds. Checks take longer to process, and your gold will typically ship in around 10-15 business days. Government regulations on credit card purchases for gold may require you to provide additional documentation or identification before your gold can ship, so the wait time for credit cards varies from customer to customer.
With changes to United States law, it’s easier than ever for you to expand your investments with Universal Coin by adding physical gold to your retirement savings. Contact Universal Coin today to learn more about gold investment opportunities.